" People help the people
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it
People help the people
Nothing will drag you down
Oh, and if I had a brain,
Oh, and if I had a brain
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool
That turned, all those good hearts away " - Birdy- People Help The People. ♥
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it
People help the people
Nothing will drag you down
Oh, and if I had a brain,
Oh, and if I had a brain
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as the fool
That turned, all those good hearts away " - Birdy- People Help The People. ♥
" There comes you,
To keep me safe from harm
There comes you,
To take me in your arms
Is it just a game?
I don’t know.
Is it just a game?
I don’t know. " - Birdy- Just A Game. ♥
To keep me safe from harm
There comes you,
To take me in your arms
Is it just a game?
I don’t know.
Is it just a game?
I don’t know. " - Birdy- Just A Game. ♥
" Hold me in the dark
Just hold me close to your heart
I don't even need know your name
Hold me in the dark
Are you real or just in my heart
I can feel you near me just the same " - Birdy - Guatdian Angel. ♥
Just hold me close to your heart
I don't even need know your name
Hold me in the dark
Are you real or just in my heart
I can feel you near me just the same " - Birdy - Guatdian Angel. ♥
"I can't stop this music travelling round with me wherever I go,
it's playing for you.
I can't stop the voice unravelling round me whatever I do,
it's talking to you
The world dances to the rhythm of its own
heart beating for you, however you lose
So speak to me
believe, believe, believe me," - Ellie Goulding - Believe Me. ♥
it's playing for you.
I can't stop the voice unravelling round me whatever I do,
it's talking to you
The world dances to the rhythm of its own
heart beating for you, however you lose
So speak to me
believe, believe, believe me," - Ellie Goulding - Believe Me. ♥
Boże, sie nie obejrzałam a tu już piosenka minęła, aż tak ten czas popierdala? no chyba nie.. boże, ale mi sie nudzi, KOCHAM CIE SKARBIE. MOCNO. ♥
taki tam.. Butterfly Project.. rysuje motylki żeby się nie ciąć x.x nazywam je twoim imieniem bo Ciebie nie skrzywdze.. dobra, na razie dosyć tych notatek! może później coś dodam. ♥ KOCHAM CIE ŚLICZNOTKO. ♥
Twoja Karola. ♥

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz
Milego czytania. Zostaw komentarz! :)